Wednesday, January 28, 2009

LEMONADE AWARD


















Vidhya from Iyercooks has given me the Lemonade award. Thank you so much Vidhya for encouraging a novice like me.I'm thrilled because this is my first.

The rules of this award are as follows:
Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I nominate Sharmi amd Priya for this award.

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, am honoured n happy to get this award from u...thanks for passing this award to me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey SS,
    So nice of you! Many thanks to you for the cute award! will show it off in my blog once I am back to blogging! RIght now I am so busy packing:) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog